Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days
We are happy to offer the excellent Harima Cacus - 63cm 25 Inch Camping Stainless Steel Metal Fire Pit Brazier Bowl With Chrome Bbq Grill Mesh Lid And Rain Cover Incinerator Log Wood Burner Garden Patio Heater Outdoor.
With so many available right now, it is wise to have a make you can recognise. The Harima Cacus - 63cm 25 Inch Camping Stainless Steel Metal Fire Pit Brazier Bowl With Chrome Bbq Grill Mesh Lid And Rain Cover Incinerator Log Wood Burner Garden Patio Heater Outdoor is certainly that and will be a superb purchase.
For this great price, the Harima Cacus - 63cm 25 Inch Camping Stainless Steel Metal Fire Pit Brazier Bowl With Chrome Bbq Grill Mesh Lid And Rain Cover Incinerator Log Wood Burner Garden Patio Heater Outdoor comes highly recommended and is always a regular choice for many people. Harima have included some nice touches and this means good value for money.
Harima Cacus - Garden Camping Steel Metal Fire Pit Bowl
The Harima Steel Fire Pit Bowl takes it name from the fire God Cacus. In Roman mythology, Cacus was a fire-breathing giant and the son of Vulcan. He was killed by Hercules after terrorizing the Aventine Hill before the founding of Rome.
If you are looking to entertain guests or having a party or simply want to decorate your garden our Fire Pit is an excellent choice. The Fire Pit comes with a BBQ / Barbecue grill. To create an impressive ambience and warmth to any social event in your patio or garden, our Fire Pit burns any type of fuel and gives off plenty of heat. This is the perfect garden furniture.
Height: 63.5cm 25 Inch
Bowl: 55cm 22 Inch
Rain Cover for all weathers
Round Log Grate
ADVISORY NOTE PLEASE ENSURE YOU CURE YOUR PRODUCT BEFORE USE TO PROLONG THE LIFE AND IMAGE OF THE ITEM. FAILURE TO COMPLETE THESE STEPS WILL RESULT IN PREMATURE PAINT PEELING AND RUSTING.
Instructions for Curing
- Fit the cooking grate grate as required. This should not normally be fitted while using the Chiminea for heating, but will allow the paint on the grate to cure at the same time as on the rest of the unit.
- Using kindling only, light a small fire that should burn for 15-20 minutes. While the Chiminea is still warm, set and light another 15-20 minute kindling fire.
- A full fire should then be burnt for approximately 45-60 minutes, again starting while the Chiminea is still warm, then allowed to cool naturally.
- This will complete your curing process.
- Once cured, keep fires to a sensible size avoiding flames coming out from the top of the chimney.
Purchase the fantastic Centurion Supports Nusku Luxurious And Premium Multi-functional Black With Ceramic Tiles 360 Outdoor Garden Patio Heater Round Fire Pit Brazier by Centurion ...Add To Cart Details
See the excellent Beacon Star 30 Inch Diam Outdoor Coffee Table With Integral Fire Pit Chromed Bbq Grid Spark Guard Weather Cover online at Garden incinerators & Fire Pits. Availab...Add To Cart Details
Get the great Flamba Fire Pit 27 Diameter Bowl On Legs With Mesh Safety Lid here at Garden incinerators & Fire Pits. Now available to buy at a special price for a limited time only...Add To Cart Details