Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Garden incinerators & Fire Pits are happy to stock the famous Harima Perun - Modern Black Steel Square Fire Basket Pit With Bbq Grill And Rain Cover Incinerator Brazier Log Wood Burner Rectangular Patio Heater Outdoor Garden.
With so many on offer today, it is great to have a name you can trust. The Harima Perun - Modern Black Steel Square Fire Basket Pit With Bbq Grill And Rain Cover Incinerator Brazier Log Wood Burner Rectangular Patio Heater Outdoor Garden is certainly that and will be a perfect acquisition.
For this reduced price, the Harima Perun - Modern Black Steel Square Fire Basket Pit With Bbq Grill And Rain Cover Incinerator Brazier Log Wood Burner Rectangular Patio Heater Outdoor Garden comes highly recommended and is a popular choice for lots of people. Harima have provided some great touches and this results in great value.
Harima Perun - Modern Steel Square Fire Basket
The Harima Steel Fire Basket takes it name from the fire God Perun. In Slavic mythology, Perun (Cyrillic: ?????) is the highest god of the pantheon and the god of thunder and lightning. His other attributes were fire, mountains, wind, the oak, iris, eagle, firmament (in Indo-European languages, this was joined with the notion of the sky of stone), horses and carts, weapons (the hammer, axe (Axe of Perun), and arrow), and war.
If you are looking to entertain guests or having a party or simply want to decorate your garden our Fire Basket is an excellent choice. The Square Fire Pit comes with a BBQ / Barbecue grill. To create an impressive ambience and warmth to any social event in your patio or garden, our Fire Basket burns any type of fuel and gives off plenty of heat. This is the perfect garden furniture.
Height: 53cm 20.8 Inch
Width: 40cm 15.7 Inch
PLEASE ENSURE YOU CURE YOUR PRODUCT BEFORE USE TO PROLONG THE LIFE AND IMAGE OF THE ITEM.
FAILURE TO COMPLETE THESE STEPS WILL RESULT IN PREMATURE PAINT PEELING AND RUSTING.
Instructions for Curing
- Fit the cooking grate grate as required. This should not normally be fitted while using the Chiminea for heating, but will allow the paint on the grate to cure at the same time as on the rest of the unit.
- Using kindling only, light a small fire that should burn for 15-20 minutes. While the Chiminea is still warm, set and light another 15-20 minute kindling fire.
- A full fire should then be burnt for approximately 45-60 minutes, again starting while the Chiminea is still warm, then allowed to cool naturally.
- This will complete your curing process.
- Once cured, keep fires to a sensible size avoiding flames coming out from the top of the chimney.
Purchase the fantastic Centurion Supports Nusku Luxurious And Premium Multi-functional Black With Ceramic Tiles 360 Outdoor Garden Patio Heater Round Fire Pit Brazier by Centurion ...Add To Cart Details
See the excellent Beacon Star 30 Inch Diam Outdoor Coffee Table With Integral Fire Pit Chromed Bbq Grid Spark Guard Weather Cover online at Garden incinerators & Fire Pits. Availab...Add To Cart Details
Purchase the brilliant 20kg The Chemical Hut Quality Seasoned Dried Softwood Logs For Firewood Pits Open Fire Stoves - Comes With Thechemicalhut Anti-bac Pen by The Chemical Hut on...Add To Cart Details