Not Available to Buy - Awaiting stockRelated Products
Garden incinerators & Fire Pits are happy to stock the excellent Harima Vulcan - 76cm 30 Inch Garden Steel Metal Fire Pit Brazier Bowl With Chrome Bbq Grill Mesh Lid And Rain Cover Incinerator Log Wood Burner Patio Heater Outdoor.
With so many available today, it is wise to have a brand you can recognise. The Harima Vulcan - 76cm 30 Inch Garden Steel Metal Fire Pit Brazier Bowl With Chrome Bbq Grill Mesh Lid And Rain Cover Incinerator Log Wood Burner Patio Heater Outdoor is certainly that and will be a perfect buy.
For this great price, the Harima Vulcan - 76cm 30 Inch Garden Steel Metal Fire Pit Brazier Bowl With Chrome Bbq Grill Mesh Lid And Rain Cover Incinerator Log Wood Burner Patio Heater Outdoor comes widely recommended and is a popular choice amongst most people. Harima have provided some nice touches and this means great value.
Harima Vulcan - Garden Steel Metal Fire Pit
The Harima Steel Fire Pit takes it name from the fire God Vulcan .Vulcan (Latin: Volc?nus or Vulc?nus; pronounced [w?l?ka?n?s], [w?l?ka?n?s]) is the god of fire including the fire of volcanoes, metalworking, and the forge in ancient Roman religion and myth.
If you are looking to entertain guests or having a party or simply want to decorate your garden our Fire Pit is an excellent choice. The Fire Pit comes with a BBQ / Barbecue grill. To create an impressive ambience and warmth to any social event in your patio or garden, our Fire Pit burns any type of fuel and gives off plenty of heat. This is the perfect garden furniture.
Colour: Sienna Clay
Height: 76cm 30 Inch 30 Inch
Bowl: 55cm 22 Inch
Rain Cover for all weathers
Steel tube surrounded fire bowl with fence pattern.
ADVISORY NOTE PLEASE ENSURE YOU CURE YOUR PRODUCT BEFORE USE TO PROLONG THE LIFE AND IMAGE OF THE ITEM. FAILURE TO COMPLETE THESE STEPS WILL RESULT IN PREMATURE PAINT PEELING AND RUSTING.
Instructions for Curing
- Fit the cooking grate grate as required. This should not normally be fitted while using the Chiminea for heating, but will allow the paint on the grate to cure at the same time as on the rest of the unit.
- Using kindling only, light a small fire that should burn for 15-20 minutes. While the Chiminea is still warm, set and light another 15-20 minute kindling fire.
- A full fire should then be burnt for approximately 45-60 minutes, again starting while the Chiminea is still warm, then allowed to cool naturally.
- This will complete your curing process.
- Once cured, keep fires to a sensible size avoiding flames coming out from the top of the chimney.
Purchase the fantastic Centurion Supports Nusku Luxurious And Premium Multi-functional Black With Ceramic Tiles 360 Outdoor Garden Patio Heater Round Fire Pit Brazier by Centurion ...Add To Cart Details
Get the great Flamba Fire Pit 27 Diameter Bowl On Legs With Mesh Safety Lid here at Garden incinerators & Fire Pits. Now available to buy at a special price for a limited time only...Add To Cart Details
Buy the fantastic Powcog Supreme Heat Resistant Protective Leather Gloves In Red Perfect For Log Wood Burners Outdoor Fire Pits Barbecues And Bonfires by POWCOG online today. This ...Add To Cart Details